Saturday, February 25, 2017
Improving your Oral and Written English Expression Skills
Reading some of the interesting posts by Julia Reed, in the blog Custom Writing, I found two articles with tips that could be very useful for ESL students.
The first one is called Boost Your English Pronunciation: Top 10 Fun Tongue Twisters, including those ten rhymes to improve your English pronunciation while enjoying.
The second one is These 10 Mistakes with Punctuation Marks Make You Look Silly, dealing with some typical punctuation mistakes that ESL students make in English, being punctuation always one of the forgotten issues when writing. It seems that only grammar matters, but it is not so.
- Learning English with the Oscars
- Concepto de macrodeberes y puesta en práctica
- 23 Estrategias para tu Propuesta de Investigación ...
- Improving your Oral and Written English Expression...
- Usos educativos del Whatsapp
- Vaughan Radio
- Reflexionando sobre el futuro de la educación
- La técnica puzzle
- Aprendizaje cooperativo
- Cursos subvencionados del Ministerio de Educación ...
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (108)