Saturday, February 22, 2014
Present simple or continuous?
Differences between simple and continuous present, explained in Spanish, with exercises:
Summary of both tenses, in Spanish:
Explanation and exercise, in Spanish:
Explanation of both tenses and exercises:
Quiz about both tenses:
Explanation in Spanish with the possibility of listening to the examples:
- ► 2017 (89)
- As or Like?
- So...past simple or continuous?
- Present simple or continuous?
- Irregular verbs
- More links about wh- questions and others...
- Some links about the use of the article in English...
- Questions in English
- Problems with maths???
- Have ot have got?
- What's the time?
- Articles in English
- Other or another?
- Practising the alphabet...
- Enlarge your vocabulary
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (108)