Friday, April 11, 2008

About the song posted yesterday

I found this translation in the following page:
http://es.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080218203536AAveTUP
Posted by Fiorella T, Thank you girl!

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' (Intentaron hacerme ir a rehabilitación pero dije 'no, no,no')

Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
(Si, he estado mal, pero ya te haré saber cuando esté de vuelta)

I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine (porque no tengo tiempo, y si mi papá piensa que estoy bien)
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go (Ha intentado hacerme ir a rehabilitacion pero no ire.)

I'd rather be at home with ray (Prefiero estar en casa con Ray [Quiere decir escuchando a Ray Charles]
I ain't got seventy days (no tengo setenta dias)
Cause there's nothing (porque no hay nada)
There's nothing you can teach me (No hay nada que puedas enseñarme)
That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway (que no pueda aprender del señor Hathaway) [Otro músico de R&B]

I didn't get a lot in class( No aprendí gran cosa en clase)
But I know it don't come in a shot glass( pero se que nada viene en chupitos.) [Nada bueno viene del alcohol]

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' (Intentaron hacerme ir a rehabilitación pero dije 'no, no,no')
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know (Si, he estado mal, pero ya te haré saber cuando esté de vuelta)
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine ( porque no tengo tiempo, y si mi papá piensa que estoy bien)
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go( Ha intentado hacerme ir a rehabilitacion pero no ire.)

The man said 'why do you think you here' (El hombre dijo "¿Por qué piensas que estas aqui?")
I said 'I got no idea (Le dije "No tengo ni idea")
I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby (voy a perder, voy a perder a mi nene)
so I always keep a bottle near' (asi que siempre mantengo cerca una botella")
He said 'I just think your depressed, (Dijo "Creo que estas deprimida)
this me, yeah baby, and the rest' (Lo creo yo, y todo el mundo")


They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' (Intentaron hacerme ir a rehabilitación pero dije 'no, no,no')
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know (Si, he estado mal, pero ya te haré saber cuando esté de vuelta)

I don't ever wanna drink again
( No quiero volver a beber)
I just ooh I just need a friend
(simplemente necesito un amigo)
I'm not gonna spend ten weeks (No voy a tirarme diez semanas )[La duración de la clínica de rehabilitacion]
have everyone think I'm on the mend
(Y dejar que todo el piense que me estoy enmendando)


It's not just my pride (No es solo mi orgullo)
It's just 'til these tears have dried (es simplemente que se me han secado las lagrimas)

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' I(Intentaron hacerme ir a rehabilitación pero dije 'no, no,no')
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know (Si, he estado mal, pero ya te haré saber cuando esté de vuelta)
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine (porque no tengo tiempo, y si mi papá piensa que estoy bien)
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go (Ha intentado hacerme ir a rehabilitacion pero no ire.)